Thursday 10 April 2008

Is it bad when you procrastinate blogging?

Right...so much for thinking I would try to blog on a semi-regular basis.

Anyway....there hasn't been a huge amount to blog about recently anyway. I've just been trying to juggle working part-time and doing my MA part-time. I've also been battling a succession of colds and sinus infections the last couple of months, which has been good times all around. Other than that, there hasn't been a huge amount going on that is of interest, aside from the purchase of our Nintendo Wii. That has definitely been lots of fun, although Andy still seems to think that we need an xBox.

I'm sure I'll do some more blogging in the next couple of days. Some things have come up recently for which I need an outlet, but they're not things I feel up to writing about at the moment.

0 comments: